Greetings Ladies and Gents,

Well summer is just about wrapped up here in the sunny city. School starts in about a day for me and the to-do lists from the summer are about 75% complete. Fair enough.

I am heading into my final year of Graphic Design training in University, and then I am either here or off to another city for work. Scary thought, but true. I have been really sheltered from the real world being in school. I hate to say that, but it is very true. Watching my younger sister prepare to go away to school next spring is reminding me of all the things that I have often taken for granted, being back at home and not away for school, but on the whole remember to be thankful for. It is kind of funny, she being the younger of the two of us, has for the most part beat me to the punch with many things. Moving out is just one more. I am, of course, not upset about this, just find it to be a strange pattern developing. She has done things that I have yet to experience. But I on the other hand have done things she will most likely never be interested in doing. That makes us that much more unique. And I do love her for it, I just worry how I am going to cope while she is gone!!!

Wish me luck, and we will see what these next few months hold for me. Hope your summers were a blast!

L&P

Emily

Comments

Heather said…
Well if you ever need to borrow a sister, I do have three...haha jk. Love you hon, you're gonna rock this year! And then move closer to me ;) w00t!

Popular Posts