Well, almost four years later, I find myself, once again, trying the blog concept. I am not feeling altogether that well at the moment, so this post will be kept brief. I will be posting images and the like as I go along, but for those who are curious, I am up on Deviant Art http://ejeroriginals.deviantart.com/ , if you wish to take a further look at some of my work. I will be working on posting a bit more of my actual program projects soon...when that will be, I am not too sure at this point, but God willing, sooner than later.
So, there you are, Will I am doing this just as you told me to, so hopefully it will become more of a monthly thing rather than an every four years thing.
Emily
So, there you are, Will I am doing this just as you told me to, so hopefully it will become more of a monthly thing rather than an every four years thing.
Emily

Comments